One treatment for a wide variety of skin conditions, by a multi award winning clinic.
- Advanced electrolysis is a revolutionary treatment that can effectively remove moles, skin tag, lesions and smooth your skin tone.
- Amazing and long-lasting results make advanced electrolysis ideal for achieving younger, smoother skin.
- Studies show it is safer, easier and more effective than traditional surgical techniques.
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach and sensitive places including the face, underarms and neck.
- Can help treat skin conditions like; broken capillaries, blood spots, common warts, age spots, skin tags, spider naevus and many more.
Frequently asked questions.
The tip of a very fine needle is inserted along the line of the capillary which is ‘feeding’ the blemish. A very small current is discharged, which helps to destroy the blood vessel and cut it off the from any nourishment, resulting in its eventual demise.
These treatments generally require only one appointment but, further treatments may be necessary, depending on the severity of the condition.
No, the blemish will not return, but others may occur in different areas depending on the cause.
£90 per half hour session, depending on the size of the area being treated.
Permission from your GP may be required for some of these treatments, please check with your skin care expert.
At ProSkin Clinics our aestheticians are all trained to NVQ Level 3 standards as a minimum. The NVQ is one of the most recognized qualifications in our industry.
ProSkin Clinics are a multi award winning clinic who use the best possible equipment and products for all treatment. The ProSkin teams are experts in advanced skincare and specialize in a range of treatments including microdermabrasion.
All ProSkin Clinics are fully licensed and insured so you can have complete confidence in our facilities and treatments.
At ProSkin Clinics we have a simple mission; we want to make advanced skincare affordable. We provide all customers with the best prices we possibly can.
What our clients say.
Still have questions?
If you need any further information we advise that you come in for a free no obligation consultation. We can then tailor any information you need to your specific condition.
At ProSkin clinics we offer our clients the best prices we possibly can. Our prices are a fraction of what you will pay elsewhere.
All consultations & treatments require a £25 refundable deposit to secure the appointment. 24 hour notice is required to move or cancel an appointment or the deposit is forfeited, except for Full Body Laser Hair Removal appointments which require a 48 hour notice.