One treatment for a wide variety of skin conditions, by a multi award winning clinic.
- The Dermapen is a revolutionary micro-needling device which tightens, lifts and rejuvenates.
- Amazing and long-lasting results make the Dermapen ideal for achieving younger, smoother skin.
- Studies show it is more effective than traditional microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach and sensitive places including eyes, lips and nose.
- Can help treat skin conditions like; wrinkles skin damage, pigmentation, milia and many more.
Frequently asked questions.
The Dermapen is a revolutionary micro-needling treatment which promotes healing and natural collagen reproduction. It promotes skin rejuvenation and cellular renewal.
No! The treatment causes no pain or discomfort.
Dermapen is an effective treatment for a wide range of skin conditions. The treatment works for the face, hands and body. The treatment can be used to treat;
- Fine lines and wrinkles (including the delicate areas around the eyes)
- Sun damaged, uneven and thickened skin
- Rough and coarse skin
- Pigmentation and age spots
- Dull, tired and dehydrated skin
- Enlarged and congested pores (blackheads and whiteheads)
- Milia and comedones
- General scarring including surgical scars
- Stimulation of microcirculation
- Accumulation of excess toxins in the skin
A single treatment will restore natural luminosity to the skin; however the number of treatments required will vary depending on the client’s skin concerns and goals.
Our aesthetician will discuss the best course of treatment for your skin condition and your goals.
At ProSkin Clinics our aestheticians are all trained to NVQ Level 3 standards as a minimum. The NVQ is one of the most recognized qualifications in our industry.
ProSkin Clinics are a multi award winning clinic who use the best possible equipment and products for all treatment. The ProSkin teams are experts in advanced skincare and specialize in a range of treatments including microdermabrasion.
All ProSkin Clinics are fully licensed and insured so you can have complete confidence in our facilities and treatments.
At ProSkin Clinics we have a simple mission; we want to make advanced skincare affordable. We provide all customers with the best prices we possibly can.
What our clients say.
Excellent service from Jacqueline in the Epsom clinic. Had an acne treatment (facial and LED) for which she thoroughly explained each step and all the different products used. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Discussed after-care and offered follow-up advice as well as offering produ...Read More
Excellent service from Jacqueline in the Epsom clinic. Had an acne treatment (facial and LED) for which she thoroughly explained each step and all the different products used. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Discussed after-care and offered follow-up advice as well as offering products appropriately. Highly recommended!Read Less
Still have questions?
If you need any further information we advise that you come in for a free no obligation consultation. We can then tailor any information you need to your specific condition.
At ProSkin clinics we offer our clients the best prices we possibly can. Our prices are a fraction of what you will pay elsewhere.
All consultations & treatments require a £25 refundable deposit to secure the appointment. 24 hour notice is required to move or cancel an appointment or the deposit is forfeited, except for Full Body Laser Hair Removal appointments which require a 48 hour notice.