Before having a treatment at ProSkin there are a few steps that need to be done. We have made a simple pre-treatment checklist so you can be sure of what to do before your treatment.
How do I book?
Before a treatment is booked you must book a consultation. This can be done by filling out an online form where a treatment advisor will call and confirm your appointment within 24 hours. Or you can call the booking line directly to discuss a consultation.
What happens in the consultation?
During your consultation you will discuss your medical background, so that a trained aesthetician can carry out an in-depth analysis to provide you with the most suitable treatment. Your goals and what you want to achieve will be discussed in order to cater to your needs.
When and where will I be having my treatment?
You can book your treatment for 48 hours after the consultation, for a day that will suit you. It is advised that you have your treatment at the clinic in which you had your consultation, however if you need to move clinics this can be done, but you will need to attend another consultation with your new aesthetician.
Before my treatment
Before your treatment your aesthetician will discuss the following topics with you:
- How your treatment works
- Any possible side effects and what to do if you experience any of these
- Post treatment care for your specific treatment
- SPF advice
- What sensation you may feel throughout the treatment
- The cost per treatment or a course price, depending on what you would like
- A before photograph which will be used to show your progress with the treatment